Update Oct. 17 at 11:02 a.m.
The Ambert Alert issued for two missing children has been canceled.
Teanna Dixon (l) and Derek Young
According to the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation, 3-year-old Dior Wade and 1-year-old Zarie Wade have been found and are safe.
The AMBER ALERT issued for Dior and Zarie Wade has been canceled. Both children have been located and are safe. Any inquiries should be directed to the Copiah County Sheriff’s Office. https://t.co/o8k8lhu4Xp
— MSMBI (@MDPSMBI) October 17, 2019
This is a developing story and this story will be updated as more information becomes available.
The original article is below.
JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) — The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation issued an Amber Alert for two children reportedly taken Wednesday evening from their babysitter in Copiah County at gunpoint.
Law enforcement said Teanna Dixon, 28, and her boyfriend, Derek Young, 29, are accused of kidnapping her children — Dior Wade, 3, and Zarie Wade, 1, according to WLBT-TV in Jackson.
Dior Wade stands 3-feet-tall and was wearing a black shirt, leopard print pants and black boots.
Zarie Wade stands 2-feet-tall and was wearing camo pants, a turquoise shirt and brown shoes.
Teanna Dixon stands 5-feet-3-inches tall and weighs 130 pounds.
Derek Young stands 6-feet-2-inches tall and weighs 148 pounds.
They are believed to be in a 2016 silver Lincoln MKZ with the Georgia license plate RTI 3239.
Anyone who sees them is asked to call MBI at 855-642-5378.
- Amber Alert canceled, both children found safe
- 10-month-old found safe after Amber Alert
- Amber Alert canceled for 3-year-old girl
- Amber Alert canceled for six-year old Jackson girl
- UPDATE: MBI cancels silver alert; Jackson man found safe
- Endangered/Missing Child Alert canceled, 3-year-old girl found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Pontotoc County children found safe
- UPDATE: Webster County man safe; Silver Alert canceled
- Amber Alert active for missing Tennessee infant Evelyn Mae Boswell
- UPDATE: Columbus man subject of Silver Alert found safe