STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A Starkville woman has been indicted in connection with a robbery at a Starkville hotel last June.
Jonnice Harris, 26, was among four people arrested following the robbery last year at a hotel on Highway 12.
Police said the victim had gone to the hotel to meet a woman and was robbed by two men.
Harris was originally charged with conspiracy to commit a crime, but the new indictment charges her with armed robbery.
She is currently being held in the Oktibbeha County jail.
- Starkville woman indicted for hotel robbery
- Two indicted for Oxford robbery
- Starkville man faces 16-count indictment for burglaries
- Indictment made in Yalobusha County bank robbery
- Starkville man arrested following armed robbery
- Panhandler arrested for robbery in Starkville
- 4 arrested for weekend robbery in Starkville
- Starkville man arrested for armed robbery
- UPDATE: Video released of Starkville armed robbery
- Police: Starkville teenager arrested for robbery