STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman from Starkville faces several charges with the Starkville Police Department.
On Wednesday, November 1, Starkville police charged Felicia Monroe, 39, with the possession of a controlled substance, possession of a stolen firearm and possession of a weapon by a felon.
The U.S. Marshal Task Force assisted with the case.
Her bond was set at $60,000.
- Starkville woman faces felony charges
- 3 face felony charges in Yalobusha County
- 2 face felony shoplifting charges in Oxford
- Three Starkville residents arrested on felony warants
- Juvenile faces auto burglary charge in Starkville
- Starkville man faces charges for auto-burglaries
- Police charge woman with burglary in Starkville
- Report: Starkville man faces sexual battery, weapons charge
- Man faces charges in fatal Starkville traffic accident
- Man faces multple burglary-related charges in Starkville