STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - According to Starkville police, a reported missing person has been found safe.
Thursday morning, the Starkville Police Department reported Amanda "Mandy" Kellum was found safe.
"The facts and circumstances of this incident are still under investigation," the department stated.
Wednesday night, the police department put out the missing person report asking for the community's help to locate Kellum, 24.
They say she was last seen Wednesday in West Oktibbeha County with 27-year-old Joshua Moore of Starkville in a silver 2000 Mazda Protege with a dent in the driver's side front door.
This is a developing story.
- UPDATE: Starkville woman found safe
- Starkville Police: Woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Starkville teen found
- UPDATE: Missing Pontotoc woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Lee County woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Byhalia woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Okolona woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe woman found safe
- UPDATE: Tupelo teen found safe