STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Starkville police have charged a woman with the theft of a vehicle.
The vehicle was reported stolen Monday morning from Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, according to the Starkville Police Department.
Law enforcement officers later found the vehicle in nearby Maben, where it had been involved in a collision with another vehicle and a house.
Officers arrested Mandy Pope, 25, of Ackerman, for grand larceny.
- Starkville police charge Ackerman woman with vehicle theft
- Ackerman Police Department shows off new equipment
- Police charge woman with burglary in Starkville
- Starkville woman faces felony charges
- Starkville Police: Woman found safe
- Ackerman mayor passes away following illness
- One man shot, another arrested in Ackerman
- Armed robbery arrest made in Ackerman
- Burglar sought after Ackerman store break-in
- Ackerman honors former governors Mabus and Coleman