STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A judge has set bond at $50,000 for a woman charged with trafficking methamphetamine.
Police arrested Melanie King, 30, of Madison, on Monday during a traffic stop on Highway 25 near Highway 12.
According to a police news release, King was pulled over because there were calls about a reckless driver.
A judge set her bond at $50,000.
- Starkville police arrest woman for drug trafficking
- Starkville man arrested for drugs
- Woman, 62, charged with drug trafficking
- Starkville Police: Woman found safe
- Man arrested for drug trafficking in Corinth
- Starkville police arrest peeping tom
- Eupora man arrested for drugs in Starkville
- Amory Police arrest Starkville woman for weekend chase
- Police charge woman with burglary in Starkville
- Starkville police, family concerned for woman's welfare