STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Starkville Police arrested 40-year-old Kenyon Hudson for allegedly being a peeping tom and looking into peoples' windows.
Hudson made an initial court appearance on Wednesday at 2 pm, according to police.
His bond was set for $10,000.
Residents in the area express the importance of always being on the lookout.
“It’s actually sickening. And to the women, I just want to say be safe, be alert, and be careful of your surroundings,” Shaniece Malon said.
- Starkville police arrest peeping tom
- Man arrested in Starkville for trespass by "peeping tom"
- Police: 'peeping Tom' back in jail
- Starkville peeping tom suspect arrested for third time in less than a month
- Starkville police make auto burglary arrests
- Starkville police arrest man for church burglary
- Starkville police arrest woman for drug trafficking
- Police: Arrest made in Starkville shooting
- Community tip helps Starkville police make arrest
- Report: 'Peeping Pimp' suspect pleads guilty to assault charge