STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A Starkville man turned himself in Wednesday on a felony warrant for commercial burglary.
A warrant was issued for 33-year-old David Parrish for a commercial burglary incident on January 13 at Parrish Towing.
He is out on a $15,000 bond.
The Starkville Daily News reports the current owner of the business says Parrish is the brother of the previous owner and maintained a senior position until November of last year.
Parrish still had access to the company's safe and codes after he was let go.
The newspaper reports Parrish is accused of stealing roughly $4,100.
- Starkville man arrested for commercial burglary
- Starkville police arrest man for church burglary
- Starkville man arrested for residential burglary
- UPDATE: Man arrested following Starkville burglary
- Starkville teen arrested for auto burglary
- Juveniles arrested for auto burglary in Starkville
- Duo arrested for Starkville auto burglary
- Starkville police make auto burglary arrests
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Starkville church burglary
- Clinton man arrested in Starkville for burglary, stalking