OKTIBBEHA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man is in trouble again in Oktibbeha County, this time for armed robbery.
Courtney Boyd, 21, of Starkville, was arrested and charged.
Sometime near 1 p.m. Wednesday, Oktibbeha County deputies were called to an armed robbery in the Rock Hill area of the county.
Deputies later identified Boyd as the suspect. He was arrested in the Reed Road area of Starkville.
Lt. Brett Watson with the sheriff’s department says Boyd was under indictment for felony taking of a motor vehicle at the time of his arrest.
- Starkville man arrested following armed robbery
- Starkville man arrested for armed robbery
- UPDATE: Video released of Starkville armed robbery
- Man arrested for Lowndes County armed robbery
- Panhandler arrested for robbery in Starkville
- 4 arrested for weekend robbery in Starkville
- Duo charged with attempted armed robbery in Starkville
- Man described as armed, dangerous under arrest by Starkville police
- One arrested in Princess Theatre armed robbery
- Tupelo police arrest 6 for armed robbery