STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – A Starkville intersection is closed as crews fix a water leak.
The City of Starkville says the intersection is at Nathan Hall Drive and Douglas McArthur Drive.
The intersection is closed until further notice.
- Starkville intersection closed due to water leak
- Gas leak forces road closure in Starkville
- Tupelo intersection closed for sewer work
- Water leak repair causes temporary road closure
- UPDATE: Starkville boil water notice lifted
- Report: Water main break repaired in Starkville
- Prices to increase for Starkville water
- School district: Starkville schools holding buses due to weather
- Change coming to Tupelo intersection
- MSU, MUW closed Tuesday due to weather