STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – The City of Starkville has cut off all outdoor water access for winterization, until further notice.
The cut-off was effective Thursday. Starkville Mayor Lynn Spruill says this is for outdoor fountains and faucets.
“Please plan all outdoor activities accordingly and bring your own bottled water, if necessary,” the city stated on its website.
- Starkville cuts off outdoor water access for winterization
- Starkville woman cuts coworker with box-cutter
- UPDATE: Starkville boil water notice lifted
- Report: Water main break repaired in Starkville
- Prices to increase for Starkville water
- Starkville hosts Winter Fire Chiefs Conference
- Boil water alert issued for part of Starkville
- Boil water notice lifted for part of Starkville
- UPDATE: No drinking water contaminated after Starkville sewage spill
- Some in Starkville to experience water interruption Thursday