STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Aldermen in Starkville may pass up to $22 million for improvements to the electric, water and sewer systems.
This is on the agenda for Tuesday's meeting. The agenda says the board is set to discuss up to $12 million for improving, repairing and extending the existing electric system.
This also includes up to $10 million for the existing combined water and sewer system.
- Starkville aldermen to talk utility improvements
- Starkville Board of Aldermen denies pride parade
- Starkville aldermen consider reduced millage tax increase
- Update: Starkville aldermen accept terms of settlement with Starkville Pride
- Starkville aldermen approve permit for gay pride parade
- Starkville aldermen halt decision on potential ambulance service
- Starkville aldermen to consider hunting in city limits
- Caledonia aldermen move forward with soccer complex improvements
- Starkville begins street improvement project
- Starkville Utilities employee charged with embezzlement