STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Starkville Utilities has issued a boil water notice for some customers along University Drive.
The utility company announced the alert Tuesday afternoon.
The agency stated water is safe for hygienic purposes, but boil any drinking water.
- Starkville Utilities issues boil water alert for some customers
- Boil water alert issued for Ecru customers
- Boil water alert issued for part of Starkville
- Town of Golden issues boil water alert for some customers
- Starkville Utilities warns customers about phone scam
- Parks Utilities lifts boil water alert in Noxubee County
- Cason Water issues boil water alert for some customers along Highway 371
- Cason Water lifts boil water alert
- Boil water notice inconveniences Starkville residents, businesses
- Boil water alert issued for some, lifted for others