STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A 57-year-old man, the subject of a welfare concern, has been found safe, according to the Starkville Police Department.
In a Monday morning news release, Police requested help locating Kelvin Parker.
Kelvin Parker | Source: Starkville Police Department
Approximately 20 minutes after the initial news release, Police confirmed Parker was found and no further investigation is expected.
Police did not provide further information.
- Starkville Police: Subject of welfare concern found safe
- 31-year-old subject of welfare concern in Starkville
- Subjects of welfare concern in Lowndes County are now safe
- Starkville police, family concerned for woman's welfare
- Starkville Police: Woman found safe
- UPDATE: Starkville woman found safe
- UPDATE: Columbus man subject of Silver Alert found safe
- New Albany man subject of silver alert found safe in Alabama
- UPDATE: Missing Starkville teen found
- SHERIFF: Subject of Silver Alert found dead between Okolona, Shannon