STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – The Starkville-Oktibbeha School District is seeking input from the community to help begin its strategic planning process.
The school district placed a survey on its website, asking for students, parents, staff and community members for input.
This will help the district plan its future.
The survey results will help determine the district’s focus areas and guide the development of the district’s strategic plan.
All survey responses are anonymous.
- Starkville-Oktibbeha School District using survey to help guide future
- Starkville moves forward to annex areas in Oktibbeha County
- Oktibbeha EMA, Starkville police share storm shelter locations
- Quitman School District hires assistant superintendent from Starkville
- Oktibbeha County wreck injures one
- Court of Appeals issues ruling on rezoning in Oktibbeha County, Starkville
- Lane closures expected in Oktibbeha County
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs
- No injuries in Oktibbeha County house fire
- Report: Oktibbeha County fire coordinator under scrutiny