Fall is in the air – or at least in your cup!
It's still technically summer, but Starbucks is releasing the autumnal season classic, Pumpkin Spice Latte, early.
The annual beverage usually launches in September, but the coffee chain announced last week that customers can get their favorite fall fix as soon as Tuesday.
This is the 15th anniversary of the Pumpkin Spice Latte, and the beverage has been a fan favorite over the years.
The decision to launch early could be the company's attempt to boost its reputation.
The coffee chain took a big hit after two black men were arrested at a Philadelphia location in April. As a result, most Starbucks locations held an anti-bias training for employees.
- Starbucks releases Pumpkin Spice Latte early: Here's when you can get it!
- It's National Pumpkin Day!
- Starbucks adds Witch's Brew Halloween drink
- Starbucks to close stores for an afternoon for bias training
- Starbucks closing over 8,000 stores for anti-bias training
- Starbucks, citing ocean threat, is ditching plastic straws
- Final podcast episode drops early
- Starbucks fans fight over limited edition 'cat paw cups' in China
- Mississippi releases county unemployment numbers
- Disney releases new 'Aladdin' trailer