Fall is in the air – or at least in your cup!
It's still technically summer, but Starbucks is releasing the autumnal season classic, Pumpkin Spice Latte, early.
The annual beverage usually launches in September, but the coffee chain announced last week that customers can get their favorite fall fix as soon as Tuesday.
This is the 15th anniversary of the Pumpkin Spice Latte, and the beverage has been a fan favorite over the years.
The decision to launch early could be the company's attempt to boost its reputation.
The coffee chain took a big hit after two black men were arrested at a Philadelphia location in April. As a result, most Starbucks locations held an anti-bias training for employees.
- Starbucks releases Pumpkin Spice Latte early: Here's when you can get it!
- Starbucks is adding a new pumpkin spice drink to its fall menu
- How do you update a beloved pumpkin pie recipe? Less sugar and more spice
- It's National Pumpkin Day!
- Starbucks adds Witch's Brew Halloween drink
- Starbucks' new store concept: Pick-up only
- Starbucks to close stores for an afternoon for bias training
- Starbucks closing over 8,000 stores for anti-bias training
- Starbucks, citing ocean threat, is ditching plastic straws
- Final podcast episode drops early