PONTOTOC, Miss. (WTVA) - Furniture manufacturers Southern Motion and Fusion Furniture are joining forces to move forward in the furniture industry.
Southern Motion was founded in 1996 and employs more than 1,500 people in five Mississippi-based facilities.
Fusion Furniture was founded in 2009 and currently employs 500 people in four Mississippi-based facilities.
Both companies produce upholstered furniture.
The companies will be able to feed off one another and both will operate separately.
- Southern Motion, Fusion Furniture join forces
- United Furniture purchases Lane Furniture
- American Cancer Society recognizes Southern Motion for outstanding support
- United Furniture & Heritage Home Group finalize sale of Lane Furniture
- Power outage at Ashley Furniture in Ripley
- Furniture Market winter show opens in Tupelo
- Report: Behold Home purchases Washington Furniture Sales
- Local furniture manufacturer bought by Alabama company
- Ashley Furniture awards local graduates with scholarships
- Firefighters respond to furniture plant fire