TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Travel industry experts have named the Tupelo Elvis Festival as one of the best events in the Southeast for June 2019.
This comes from the Southeast Tourism Society, which aims to promote travel and tourism in 12 states across the South.
Travel officials with the organization select 20 events for each month.
This year’s Tupelo Elvis Festival is scheduled for June 5-9.
- Tupelo Elvis Festival named Top 20 event for June
- People view Elvis' first guitar during Tupelo Elvis Festival
- Tupelo Elvis Festival kicks off at birthplace
- Tupelo Elvis Festival continues to leave major impact on city
- Tupelo Elvis Festival moves Thursday concert to BancorpSouth Arena
- Fans continue to celebrate Elvis Festival
- Elvis appreciation day attracts visitors in Tupelo
- City of Tupelo celebrates Elvis' 84th birthday
- Elvis Birthplace plans expansion
- 20th annual Elvis Festival comes to an end