AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Smithville man is accused of writing checks on another person's checking account.
According to Amory police, 27-year-old Billy D. Jones was arrested on January 30 on a felony warrant for uttering forgery.
He is currently out on bond.
- Smithville man charged with uttering forgery
- Winston County man wanted for uttering forgery
- Man charged with burglaries at Smithville Hardware
- 3 Smithville youths face child exploitation charges
- Etta woman arrested, charged with forgery
- Smithville man accused of stealing tools
- UPDATE: Smithville man reported missing found okay
- Smithville man wins $100,000 in MS lottery
- Fire destroys Smithville grocery store
- 4 arrested in Smithville drug bust