VAIDEN, Miss. (WTVA) - A small plane, carrying four people on board, crashed in Carroll County Thursday afternoon.
Minor and non-life-threatening injuries were reported, according to the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department.
Emergency responders rushed to the scene at approximately 2 p.m. in the Vaiden area.
Two adults and two children occupied the single-engine plane, reports the sheriff's department.
The pilot was transported from the scene with non-life-threatening injuries, and the three other occupants were transported to a local hospital with minor injuries, according to the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department.
The sheriff's department reports the plane departed from a Winona airport and was trying to land on a private airstrip when the crash happened.
The crash is under investigation.
- Small plane crashes in Carroll County, no life-threatening injuries
- Small plane crashes in Benton County
- Small plane crashes in Lowndes County
- Ultralight plane crashes in Mississippi, no injuries
- Leflore County coroner identifies victim of small plane crash
- Sheriff: 3 die in small plane crash in Union County
- Two Alabama men killed in small plane crash near coast
- 1 man killed as small plane crashes in central Mississippi
- Alabama crews recover small plane from lake
- Investigation continues into Monroe County plane crash