BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) -- The investigation into a home invasion robbery in Booneville last month has netted a seventh arrest.
Police Chief Michael Ramey says Tyrone Lemond Calvert was arrested in Clay County Friday.
He was transported back to Booneville.
Terence Anthony Jackson, 27 years old of West Point, MS, was arrested in Clay County Thursday by U.S. Marshals.
Police Chief Michael Ramey says Jackson is charged with two counts of armed robbery and two counts of kidnapping.
Two women were tied up during the robbery at College View Apartments on February 1.
Jackson was taken to the Prentiss County jail on a $250,000 bond.
Six others have been arrested in the last month:
20-year-old Ajearious Johnson
19-year-old Jalon Gates
31-year-old Corey Kilgore
30-year-old Martel Lyons
22-year-old Charles Bingham
27-year-old Terence Jackson
- Seventh arrest made in home invasion investigation
- Arrest made in Lowndes County home invasion
- Derma police investigating home invasion
- One arrest made after home invasion, shooting in Oxford
- Investigators: Grenada man arrested for attempted rape, home invasion
- 3 arrested for Oxford home invasion
- Arrest made for Alcorn County home burglary
- UPDATE: Investigation continues into shoe store robbery; no arrests made
- Arrest made in New Hope school threat following investigation
- Sheriff: Arrest made in year-long drug investigation