EUPORA, Miss. (WTVA) - Six people lost nearly everything they owned in an early morning house fire outside of Eupora.
It happened before 3:30 a.m. Wednesday on Old Highway 82.
City Fire Chief Mitch Jackson says a woman heard popping noises, went to the living room and saw that it was on fire.
She got everyone else out of the house.
No one was hurt, but two dogs died. However, the chief says a small puppy was found alive under the home.
- Six escape their burning home near Eupora
- Firefighters battle Eupora business blaze
- Eupora man arrested for drugs in Starkville
- No injuries in Eupora house fire
- Choctaw County crash kills Eupora man
- Quick reaction was key during Eupora shooting
- Mixon named interim administrator at NMMC-Eupora
- Judge: Eupora shooting suspect detained pending trial
- 18-wheeler crashes into Eupora factory; two injured
- Eupora coach resigns following controversial Facebook posts