COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Columbus police investigate a single-vehicle crash that turned fatal Sunday morning.
A city spokesperson says it happened on Highway 82 bypass, near 18th Avenue.
We are told the car left the roadway and the driver of the car died.
No one else was hurt in the accident.
We are working to learn the identity of the driver.
- Single-vehicle crash turns fatal in Columbus
- Vehicle crashes into a building in Columbus
- Victim identified in Lee County single-vehicle crash
- MHP: Man dies after single vehicle accident
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal
- Columbus woman accused of damaging vehicle
- UPDATE: Pedestrian hit by vehicle in Columbus
- Stolen truck crashed in Columbus
- UPDATE: Victim identified in fatal Columbus shooting
- UPDATE: Victim identified in Columbus fatal shooting