UPDATE 08/10/18 4:44 p.m.
Tishomingo County Sheriff John Daugherty says Brown was found safe at a truck stop in Evergreen, Alabama.
UPDATE 08/10/18 4:32 p.m.
Tishomingo County Sheriff John Daugherty confirms Travis Brown has been found in Alabama. His current condition is unknown.
See the original post below.
IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A Silver Alert has been issued for a missing Iuka man.
The alert is for 79-year-old Travis Lamar Brown.
He is described as a white male, six feet in height, weighs 200 pounds with gray hair and green eyes.
The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation says he was last seen Thursday evening at about 7 p.m. in Corinth driving a silver 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV bearing Mississippi license plate TSA 550 west on Highway 72.
Family members say Brown suffers from a medical condition that may impair his judgment.
Anyone with information on Brown’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Tishomingo County Sheriff’s Department at 662-423-7000.
- Sheriff: Missing Iuka man found safe in Alabama
- UPDATE: Missing Iuka teen found safe
- Sheriff: Missing teen found safe
- Sheriff: Drugs found in pants of Iuka man
- UPDATE: Missing man found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Columbus man found safe in Alabama
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County man found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Prentiss County man found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Vardaman man found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Illinois man found safe