Editor's Note: This article was updated Wednesday morning to include new information.
COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A missing Columbus woman has been found and is safe, Lowndes County E-911 confirmed Wednesday morning.
The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation issued a Silver Alert Tuesday night for Deborah Osborne Harrell, 55.
Columbus Police Chief Fred Shelton said she was found in Hueytown, Alabama.
According to authorities, she was last seen on Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. in the vicinity of 332 Megan Lane in Columbus.
Family members said Harrell suffers from a medical condition that may impair her judgment.
- UPDATE: Missing Columbus woman found
- UPDATE: Missing Columbus woman found alive
- UPDATE: Missing woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Aberdeen woman found
- Missing Columbus man found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Columbus man found safe in Alabama
- UPDATE: Missing Lee County woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Byhalia woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Okolona woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Pontotoc woman found safe