BATESVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has canceled its Silver Alert for 74-year-old Willie Lee Thomas of Batesville.
He has been located and is safe.
BATESVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A Silver Alert has been issued for a 74-year-old man from Batesville.
The alert is for Willie Lee Thomas. He is described as a black man, 5'9" in height, weighing 162 pounds with short gray hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen wearing a gray jacket trimmed in blue, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. He was last seen between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Monday, October 30 walking in the 1,200 block of Lawrence Brothers Road in Batesville.
Family members say he suffers from a medical condition that may impair his judgment.
If anyone has information regarding the location of Thomas, please contact the Panola County Sheriff's Department at 662-487-1733.
- Silver Alert issued for Batesville man
- UPDATE: Silver Alert issued for Mississippi man
- Silver Alert issued for south Mississippi woman
- UPDATE: Silver Alert issued for missing autistic man
- Batesville man charged with Oxford burglary
- Silver Alert canceled for missing man
- Silver Alert for 25-year-old man
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs
- Batesville man accused of shoplifting from Oxford Walmart
- UPDATE: Columbus man subject of Silver Alert found safe