HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Silver Alert has been issued for Darius Cantrell Taylor, 25, of Hinds County.
He is described as a black male, 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing 150 pounds, with short brown hair and brown eyes according to Communication Director Warren Strain with the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation.
Strain says he was last seen around 11 a.m. on Monday, and he was walking into a wooded area in the 1900 block of Prentiss Crump Road in Hinds County wearing only boxer-style underwear.
Family members say he suffers from a medical condition that may impair his judgment and anyone who may come in contact with him should approach with caution.
If you have any information regarding Taylor's whereabouts, contact the Hinds County Sheriff's Department at (601) 857-2600.
- Silver Alert for 25-year-old man
- Silver Alert issued for Batesville man
- Silver Alert canceled for missing man
- UPDATE: Silver Alert issued for Mississippi man
- Silver Alert issued for missing Jackson man
- Silver Alert canceled for Simpson County man
- Silver Alert issued for south Mississippi woman
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Hattiesburg woman
- UPDATE: Columbus man subject of Silver Alert found safe
- UPDATE: Silver Alert issued for missing autistic man