Photo: Shiloh National Military Park
SHILOH, Tenn. (WTVA) - Shiloh National Military Park officials are currently investigating the theft of several park signs.
The park says three identification signs have been stolen during the past two weeks.
The locations include:
“Bloody Pond” sign
“Pittsburg Landing” sign
“Larkin Bell Field” sign
Park officials are reminding visitors that the items are part of the park and are protected by federal law, and penalties associated with stealing or defacing the park are severe.
Officials are actively investigating the thefts and are asking the public to provide any information to help identify the thieves.
The Friends of Shiloh National Military Park are offering a $500 reward for any information leading to an arrest and conviction of the thief or thieves
- Signs stolen from Shiloh National Military Park
- UPDATE: Stolen Shiloh signs returned
- National Signing Day (Feb. 7, 2018)
- Stolen school property investigation
- National Park Service to truckers: "No Commercial Vehicles"
- Arrest made for stolen motorcycle
- Equipment stolen from Tupelo business
- Stolen truck crashed in Columbus
- Military Duty Calls Aberdeen's Police Chief
- Military helicopter makes emergency landing near Booneville