TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A shoplifting call leads to deputies making a drug arrest in Tishomingo County.
Randy Earl James, 59, of Belmont, was arrested on July 21 and charged with two counts of felony possession of a controlled substance.
On the day of his arrest, Tishomingo County deputies responded to a shoplifting call at Tishomingo One-Stop in Tishomingo.
The store's clerks stated a person was allegedly stealing items in the store.
When deputies arrived, they confronted James and recovered an item he allegedly stole from the store.
He was then arrested.
When deputies searched him, they found alleged meth and Percocets in James' pocket.
- Shoplifting call leads to drug arrest in Tishomingo County
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Tishomingo man arrested on drug charges
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- MDOC home visit leads to arrest in Tishomingo County
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- 6 arrested for drugs, child endangerment in Tishomingo County
- Booneville woman arrested for drugs in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo County deputies arrest two on drug charges