LOUISVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A shooting in Louisville leaves a teenage boy dead.
Winston County Coroner Scott Gregory said Tylan "Ty" Glenn, 17, died after being shot multiple times by a handgun.
The shooting happened around 9:00 p.m. Saturday night near Mt. Moriah Circle.
Gregory says Glenn was a passenger in a car driven by the suspected shooter's girlfriend.
Chief L. M. Claiborne identifies the shooter as Isaiah Riggins. He is wanted on a charge of murder.
Jordan Miller is wanted for accessory after the fact to murder.
There was a baby in the backseat of the car at the time of the shooting.
Gregory said Glenn's body was sent to the state crime lab for an autopsy.
Glenn was a student at Louisville High School and grief counselor are at the school today to meet with students.
- UPDATE: Two men wanted in weekend shooting death
- UPDATE: Columbus men arrested for Tuesday shooting
- Death toll increases after weekend mass shootings
- UPDATE: 3 wanted for Itawamba County shooting
- UPDATE: Man wanted for Calhoun City shooting
- UPDATE: Two men wanted for Oktibbeha County assault charged
- 2 men wanted for fatal shooting in Kosciusko
- UPDATE: 2 men dead in Corinth shooting, investigation ongoing
- Three men wanted in stolen property case
- Two men wanted in Kosciusko armed robbery