Update 05/01/18 - Verona man charged after shooting
Updated 04/27/18 - 6:41 a.m.
VERONA, Miss. (WTVA) - According to Verona Police Chief J. B. Long, one person is in custody after a shooting at a gas station Thursday night.
He said police are working to identify two more. He confirmed to WTVA 9 News that several shooters were involved in the incident.
This is a developing story. Stay with WTVA 9 News as we learn more.
VERONA, Miss (WTVA) - Verona Police Chief J.B. Long has confirmed a shooting at a gas station on Highway 145 Thursday night.
It happened at the Super C convenience store on Raymond Avenue (Highway 145).
Police are looking at surveillance video to determine what happened.
We will continue to bring you more details as they are made available.
- Police: Several involved, one in custody after shooting at Verona gas station
- Verona police tight-lipped about gas station shooting
- Police investigate Verona shooting
- Possible shooting in Verona
- UPDATE: Person in custody for questioning after Verona shooting
- Derma Police narrowing down suspects in gas station shooting
- Verona shooting victim speaks out
- Man hospitalized after Verona shooting
- Man on the run after shooting at Okolona gas station
- Police seek suspects in gas station, restaurant burglaries