TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Lee County Sheriff's Department hosted its fifth annual Triad Senior Citizens Luncheon Tuesday at the Tupelo Furniture Market.
The seniors danced, sang and indulged in great food.
There were multiple booths for the seniors to get their blood pressure and vision checked. They also got information on senior living facilities.
Approximately 500 people attended the event.
- Sheriff's department hosts senior citizens for luncheon
- Local senior citizens taking advantage of NextAge help
- Lee County Sheriff's Department investigates chase
- Hundreds turn out for Empty Bowl luncheon
- Senior citizens soar over Tupelo in World War II-era plane
- Man with outstanding warrant arrested inside sheriff's department
- 2 face charges with Monroe County Sheriff's Department
- Teacher receives Citizen of the Year award
- Lee Co. Sheriff's Department seek public's help identifying man in video
- Lee County Sheriff's Department takes inmates' photos off website and social media