TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Lee County Sheriff's Department hosted its fifth annual Triad Senior Citizens Luncheon Tuesday at the Tupelo Furniture Market.
The seniors danced, sang and indulged in great food.
There were multiple booths for the seniors to get their blood pressure and vision checked. They also got information on senior living facilities.
Approximately 500 people attended the event.
- Sheriff's department hosts senior citizens for luncheon
- Lee County Sheriff's Department investigates chase
- Hundreds turn out for Empty Bowl luncheon
- Man with outstanding warrant arrested inside sheriff's department
- Teacher receives Citizen of the Year award
- Lee Co. Sheriff's Department seek public's help identifying man in video
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE: Mud Ladies Plus One prepare for Empty Bowls luncheon
- Lightning playing havoc in Tupelo, citizens urged to be cautious
- Mayor holds annual Thanksgiving lunch for seniors
- Sheriff: Missing teen found safe