TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Lee County Sheriff's Department hosted its fifth annual Triad Senior Citizens Luncheon Tuesday at the Tupelo Furniture Market.
The seniors danced, sang and indulged in great food.
There were multiple booths for the seniors to get their blood pressure and vision checked. They also got information on senior living facilities.
Approximately 500 people attended the event.
- Sheriff's department hosts senior citizens for luncheon
- Local senior citizens taking advantage of NextAge help
- Hundreds turn out for Empty Bowl luncheon
- Lee County Sheriff's Department investigates chase
- Senior citizens soar over Tupelo in World War II-era plane
- Man with outstanding warrant arrested inside sheriff's department
- 2 face charges with Monroe County Sheriff's Department
- Teacher receives Citizen of the Year award
- Oktibbeha County leaders, citizens honor fallen heroes
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE: Mud Ladies Plus One prepare for Empty Bowls luncheon