PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Booneville man has been arrested after deputies found methamphetamine in his possession, according to the Prentiss County sheriff.
John Durrell Brumley, 46, was arrested Tuesday night, August 14 after a traffic stop on Highway 4 West, according to Sheriff Randy Tolar.
Tolar said Brumley was charged with felony possession of controlled substance and numerous misdemeanor traffic offenses, as well as misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia.
Brumley's bond was set at $7,500 on the felony drug charge and $3,500 on the misdemeanor charges.
- Sheriff: Traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Traffic stop leads to drug discovery
- Traffic stop in Belmont leads to drug arrest
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges for West Point woman
- Tishomingo County traffic stop results in drug arrest
- Traffic stop turns up methamphetamine, man arrested
- Clay County traffic stop nets four arrests
- Sheriff: Stop Stealing Stop Signs
- Traffic stop lands Myrtle man behind bars for drugs
- Checkpoint leads to drug arrest in Burnsville