CALHOUN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two bridges in Calhoun County are now closed.
Calhoun County Sheriff Greg Pollan says the State of Mississippi closed two bridges Monday on County Road 306.
The State closed two bridges today on #County #Road 306. The first bridge is just west of #Calhoun City. The second on is past Shannon Hill. You will need to take County Road 308 around the closures. pic.twitter.com/4bq1lAQseV
— Sheriff Greg Pollan (@gregpollan) September 10, 2018
The first bridge is just west of Calhoun City.
The second bridge is past Shannon Hill.
The sheriff says drivers need to take County Road 308 around these closures.
This is a developing story.
- Sheriff: Two bridges closed in Calhoun County
- Bridge closed in Calhoun County
- Bridge back open in Calhoun County
- Calhoun deputies investigate vandalism to bridges
- Sheriff identifies victims of Calhoun double homicide
- Sheriff: Man dies in Calhoun County ATV accident
- Sheriff creates ‘Safe Exchange Zone’ in Calhoun County
- UPDATE: Calhoun County inmate found
- Troopers investigate Calhoun County crash
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs