YALOBUSHA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A missing teenager has been found safe in Lafayette County.
Law enforcement searched for 15-year-old Dylan Driggers.
He was found near 9 a.m. off Highway 9 West in Lafayette County on Thursday. A Lafayette County deputy spotted him on the side of the highway, about seven miles from his home.
Prior to his discovery, he was last seen on Wednesday, November 8 near 5:10 p.m. on County Road 230 in Yalobusha County.
The National Guard assisted with the search.
- Sheriff: Missing teen found safe
- Teen reported missing found safe in Jackson
- UPDATE: Missing Iuka teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Tupelo teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Okolona teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County teen found safe
- Sheriff: Missing Bolivar County teen found
- UPDATE: Tupelo teen found safe
- Yalobusha County teen found safe