UPDATE 08/24/18 1:23 p.m.
Shelby County, Tennessee, deputies say the brothers were at a local Dollar General trying to get supplies to treat wounds they suffered in the shootout, reports WMC-TV in Memphis.
Suspects' overturned vehicle on CR 102
This is on County Road 102.
The brothers' mother was also with them. She was arrested for aiding and abetting.
Both brothers were arrested and taken to the hospital. The TV station reports they're being treated for their wounds.
UPDATE 08/24/18 11:09 a.m.
U.S. Marshals confirm both fugitives have been captured in Shelby County, Tennessee.
UPDATE 08/23/18 at 11:15 p.m.
INGOMAR, Miss. (WTVA) - The names of the three men involved in a pursuit in Union County, which ended in gunfire, have been identified, according to Sheriff Jimmy Edwards.
Two brothers, Timothy Rooker, 23, and Jeremy Rooker, 21, are on the run, but Adarious Porterfield, 18, was captured at the scene of the chase and sits at the Union County jail, Edwards said.
The chase started as a deputy attempted to conduct a traffic stop. After trying to pull over an SUV from Desoto County, deputies were led on a high-speed chase.
When the suspects reached County Road 102, their vehicle overturned, according to Edwards.
Edwards said Timothy Rooker stepped out of the vehicle with what appeared to be a sawed-off shotgun, and that is when deputies fired shots.
One of the brothers has stolen a truck from WW Farms, Edwards said.
Edwards added the brothers have separated and he believes they could be headed back to Memphis where they are from.
- UPDATE: Union County fugitives captured in Tennessee
- UPDATE: Tennessee fugitive captured in south Alabama
- Fugitive wanted in murders captured in Tennessee
- UPDATE: Lowndes County fugitive Delvin Moore captured
- UPDATE: U.S. Marshals capture fugitive Adrian Golden
- UPDATE: Lowndes County fugitive captured in Monroe County
- U.S. Marshals capture Illinois fugitive
- Louisiana deputies capture Noxubee fugitive
- Police: Missouri fugitive captured in Calhoun County
- Tennessee fugitives arrested in Alcorn County