TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Dennis man is accused of using his vehicle to attack a woman in Tishomingo County.
Earl Wayne Robinson, 46, is charged with aggravated assault – manifesting extreme indifference to human life.
According to investigators, the incident happened in the parking lot of Southern Variety Grocery in Dennis on August 18.
Robinson is accused of ramming his vehicle into another vehicle, which had a woman driving. Investigators say he also hit other vehicles in the parking lot.
Deputies report Robinson and the woman know each other.
The woman was not injured.
- Sheriff: Man uses vehicle to attack woman in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo County deputy hit by fleeing vehicle
- Tishomingo County drug investigation turns up stolen vehicle
- Man linked to multiple Tishomingo County burglaries
- Man dies in Tishomingo County crash
- Man dies In Tishomingo County wreck
- Hernando man found dead in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified
- Tishomingo County sheriff issues scam warning to public