POTTS CAMP, Miss. (WTVA) - Investigators in Marshall County are investigating a shooting at a medical clinic.
Marshall County Sheriff Kenny Dickerson says a man went into the Williams Medical Clinic in Potts Camp and shot his wife.
Marshall County Coroner James Anderson later identified the man and woman as Carl Robinson and Latoya Thompson.
Thompson worked as a receptionist at the clinic. She did not survive.
The sheriff said Robinson then killed himself.
This incident happened shortly after 10 a.m.
Dickerson believes this may have been a domestic situation.
Robinson was running to be a state representative for District 5.
- Sheriff: Man shoots wife, then himself at medical clinic in Marshall County
- Wife of Grenada County sheriff injured in wreck
- Bridgette Marshall, wife of Alabama's attorney general, dies
- Sheriff: Marshall County prison guard severely injured by inmate
- Tupelo man sentenced for shooting death of wife
- Inmate escapes Marshall County jail
- Sheriff: Two shootings reported in Pontotoc County
- Sheriff: Teenager wounded in Monroe County shooting
- Pickens County, Ala., sheriff involved in shooting
- Lee County Sheriff's Department investigates shooting