NEW ALBANY, Miss. (WTVA) - A New Albany man was found asleep inside another person's car Wednesday morning.
Lawrence Millsap, 24, was found inside the car at a home in the Punkin Center area, says Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards.
Millsap is accused of breaking into the car, as well as three others in the area.
The sheriff says investigators also recovered items that were taken in the break-ins.
Millsap is charged with four counts of auto burglary.
- Sheriff: Burglar found asleep in Union County car
- Body found In Union County
- Sheriff's deputies search for Dollar General burglar
- UPDATE: Woman found dead in Union County
- UPDATE: Man missing in Union County found
- Sheriff: Missing Bolivar County teen found
- Sheriff: Teen in hospital following Union County hit-and-run
- Accused burglar arrested in Lowndes County
- Dollar General burglar wanted in Lowndes County
- UPDATE: Car burglaries may be connected in Union County