NEW ALBANY, Miss. (WTVA) - A New Albany man was found asleep inside another person's car Wednesday morning.
Lawrence Millsap, 24, was found inside the car at a home in the Punkin Center area, says Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards.
Millsap is accused of breaking into the car, as well as three others in the area.
The sheriff says investigators also recovered items that were taken in the break-ins.
Millsap is charged with four counts of auto burglary.
- Sheriff: Burglar found asleep in Union County car
- Body found In Union County
- Sheriff's deputies search for Dollar General burglar
- UPDATE: Man missing in Union County found
- UPDATE: Woman found dead in Union County
- Sheriff: Teen in hospital following Union County hit-and-run
- Sheriff: 3 die in small plane crash in Union County
- Sheriff: Missing Bolivar County teen found
- One dead after single car crash in Union County
- UPDATE: Car burglaries may be connected in Union County