TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The search is over for a Lee County man wanted for a rash of burglaries.
Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson said Hayden Hall, 21, is in custody Monday.
Hall is among four people charged for several home burglaries in the Lee County area.
The sheriff said the burglaries happened between July and August.
He added most of the homes that were burglarized were under construction or the homeowners were away on vacation.
Some of the items taken from the homes were electronics, jewelry, checks, credit cards, tools, golf carts, ATV and motorcycle.
The sheriff believes these items were taken to support a methamphetamine habit.
His deputies searched a location in Plantersville last week and recovered several of the items tied to the burglaries.
Johnson said there were items found that linked the recent burglaries from people who were living in the "tent city" in the Auburn Community.
Also arrested and charged in the case are Paula Lockhart, 42; Christopher Griffin, 32, and Alexis Shamlin, 22, all from Plantersville.
- Sheriff: Wanted Lee County man captured
- Lee County sheriff's deputies capture murder suspect
- Sheriff expresses concerns about Lee County jail
- Lee County sheriff warns of phone scam
- Lee County Sheriff's Department investigates chase
- Sheriff issues warning about Lee County scam
- Lee County sheriff warns about scam
- Sheriff: Lee County inmate attacks officers
- Lee County Sheriff's Department investigates shooting
- Woman wanted for fraud in Lee County