UPDATED on 08/13/18 at 8:52 a.m.
Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson says the two suspects have been identified.
The identities were given to the card owner. We are working to get the names of the suspects when they become available.
See the original post below.
SHANNON, Miss. (WTVA) - Police Chief Desiree Kershner confirms the Shannon Police Department is looking for two people in a stolen debit card case.
Kershner tells WTVA the card was used the past week at Hilltop Texaco on Highway 45.
If you have any information, you are asked to contact the Shannon Police Department at (662) 767-8369.
- Shannon police seek debit card theft suspects
- Tupelo police seek credit card fraud, identity theft suspect
- Shannon police seek ID of suspect in stolen credit card case
- Pontotoc police seek truck theft suspect
- Tupelo police seek suspect for Walmart theft
- Tupelo police look to ID credit card theft suspects
- UPDATE: Boy's bike returned after rash of Shannon, Nettleton thefts
- UPDATE: Two accused of taking debit card are now in custody
- Shannon police find cocaine, make arrest
- Police arrest Shannon man for Tupelo homicide