SHANNON, Miss. (WTVA) - Two people were taken to the hospital for treatment following a morning collision in Shannon.
According to the Shannon Police Department, the collision happened sometime near 7:20 a.m. at the intersection of Johnson Avenue and Noah Curtis Street.
The collision involved two vehicles. Both drivers were transported for medical treatment. A juvenile passenger was not injured.
The collision resulted in one of the vehicles to overturn.
- Shannon collision sends two to hospital
- Train collision sends truck driver to hospital
- Columbus collision sends bicyclist to hospital
- Shannon stabbing sends one person to the hospital
- Head-on collision kills 1, sends 3 children to hospital
- Shannon man faces drug charges
- UPDATE: Missing Shannon man found
- Monroe County wreck sends woman to hospital
- Lowndes County wreck sends woman to hospital
- Plantersville wreck sends 2 to hospital