IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A registered sex offender is charged with failing to alert authorities about her relocation.
Tishomingo County officers say Tammy Ladendorf, 46, left her primary residence, and Tishomingo County officers could not find her.
An arrest warrant was issued for her arrest. She was then located in Arkansas.
Officers in Arkansas confirmed she was living in White County and had recently registered as a sex offender there.
She was returned to Tishomingo County to face the charge of failure to register.
- Sex offender faces charge in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Sex offender faces sex crimes in Lee County and Georgia
- Tennessee man faces meth charge in Tishomingo County
- Iuka man faces drug charge in Tishomingo County
- Tippah County sex offender wanted by state
- Convicted sex offender in custody
- Man charged with failing to register as a sex offender
- Local man charged with failure to register as sex offender