BLUE SPRINGS, Miss. (WTVA) - A firefighter said seven vehicles were involved in an accident on eastbound Interstate 22, close to the Toyota manufacturing plant.
The crash happened Thursday evening, and it involved at least one 18-wheeler.
One vehicle was found crushed underneath the 18-wheeler.
A fireman on the scene said the driver was not seriously hurt and walked away from the wreckage.
The fireman also said no one was seriously hurt in the accident.
Editor's Note: This article was modified the morning of Friday, July 12 to include more information.
- Seven-vehicle accident ties up eastbound I-22 near Toyota plant
- UPDATE: Both lanes reopen on eastbound I-22 after 18-wheeler wreck
- I-22 reopens after wreck
- MHP: Wrong-way driver leads to fatal I-22 accident
- I-22 wreck injures two motorcyclists
- Two 18-wheelers collide on I-22
- No injuries after 18-wheeler runs off I-22
- UPDATE: All lanes clear after I-22 spill
- Truck catches fire on I-22, no injuries
- Crash causing I-22 backup near Sherman