(WTVA) - A federal court judge says a settlement has been reached with a man who sued following an accident involving a National Guard vehicle in 2015.
Johnny Parks had sued over the accident at the intersection of Highway 45 and County Road 2446 in Saltillo.
Parks says he had the right-of-way when the driver of the National Guard vehicle turned in front of him.
Parks said he was seriously injured in the accident and filed a lawsuit seeking medical expenses and other damages.
The judge signed the order dismissing the lawsuit Monday.
- Settlement reached for 2015 wreck involving National Guard vehicle
- Mississippi, Nutt say they've reached lawsuit settlement
- Houston Nutt, Ole Miss reach settlement
- State trooper involved in wreck
- Columbus wreck involves state trooper
- Michigan State and Nassar victims reach $500M settlement
- One person hospitalized after two vehicle wreck
- 11 vehicles involved in Columbus traffic nightmare
- No settlement reached in lawsuit filed over firing of high school principal
- MID hopes settlement will be reached between UMMC and Blue Cross Blue Shield