LOUSIVLLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A man is accused of cutting a security guard at a Winston County nightclub.
Jermaine Jackson was arrested early Sunday morning at the club on Highpoint-Weir Rd
Jermaine Jackson | Photo: Winston County Sheriff's Department
Winston County sheriff’s investigators said the security guard was breaking up a fight that involved Jackson’s sister.
Jackson allegedly jumped in and cut the guard.
The guard was transported to a hospital.
Jackson is charged with aggravated assault.
- Security guard cut in Winston County, arrest made
- UPDATE: Officers arrest suspect in Winston County lawnmower theft
- No arrests yet for Winston County home burglary
- Body recovered following Winston County fire
- Power outage scheduled in Winston County
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Winston County burglary
- Authorities investigate possible homicide in Winston County
- ATV wreck kills man in Winston County
- UPDATE: Power restored in Winston County
- Collision kills young man in Winston County