LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A section of a Lee County road will be closed all next week.
County Road 520, approximately 200 feet east of the County Road 855 intersection, will be closed to all thru traffic beginning Monday, March 19 through Friday, March 23, weather permitting
This is due to a cross drain replacement and the relocation of an Atmos gas line.
This is in the Brewer community.
- Section of Lee County road to temporarily close next week
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road
- Part of Monroe County road temporarily closed
- Columbus to temporarily close section of Ridge Road
- Repair work to temporarily close Lee County bridge
- Lee County to temporarily close bridge for repair work
- Crews to temporarily close Lee County road to work on railroad crossing
- Lee County road closed until further notice
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work
- Lee County road closing for night work