JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann has announced he is running for lieutenant governor.
He made the announcement today, Jan. 9.
“I want to be a part of leaving a better educated, healthier, and more prosperous Mississippi to our children and grandchildren,” he said. “The next lieutenant governor will have a significant impact on your future and our future.”
- Secretary of State Hosemann announces bid for lieutenant governor
- Hosemann, Hughes square off in lieutenant governor debate
- Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann visits deployed troops
- State representative to run for lieutenant governor
- Bryant, Hosemann address political matters
- Governor and lieutenant governor call for teacher pay raise
- Lieutenant governor unveils plan to pay for infrastructure
- Lafayette Rep. Jay Hughes qualifies to run for lieutenant governor
- Tupelo mayor announces bid for U.S. Senate
- Alabama governor to announce transportation improvement plan