PONTOTOC, Miss. (WTVA) - A teenager from Pontotoc who has been missing since New Year's Eve has now been located.
Pontotoc Police Chief Randy Tutor says 15-year-old Zoe Coleman was located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Coleman, along with 16-year-old Hallie Spragin, were reported missing after the two walked away from a Walmart off Highway 15 in Pontotoc New Year's Eve.
Spragin was located in Georgia earlier this week.
- Second missing teenager found
- UPDATE: Missing teenager found in Georgia
- UPDATE: Missing Starkville teenager has been found
- UPDATE: Teenagers missing from Benton County found safe in Memphis
- UPDATE: Starkville police confirm missing teenager has been found
- State issues Endangered/Missing Child Alert for Senatobia teenager
- Teenager found hiding in church in Prentiss County
- Sheriff: Missing teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Louisville man found
- UPDATE: Missing woman found safe