MACON, Miss. (WTVA) - The second Noxubee County inmate who escaped from jail two weeks ago surrendered to law enforcement on Friday, Feb. 1, according to Sheriff Terry Grassaree.
Tremarcus Webb violated a Mississippi Department of Corrections' hold.
Webb and Jamee Welch both escaped from the ceiling of the jail on Jan. 20.
Welch surrendered last week.
Webb will be charged with escape, and his arraignment will be tentatively set for Monday, Feb. 4, Grassaree confirmed.
- Second Noxubee County inmate surrenders
- UPDATE: One out of two Noxubee County inmates surrender after escaping
- UPDATE: Escaped Noxubee County inmate captured
- UPDATE: Escaped Noxubee County inmate caught
- Noxubee County supervisor dies
- Water outage in Noxubee County
- Oktibbeha County sexual battery suspect surrenders
- Some without water in Noxubee County
- Water outage scheduled in Noxubee County
- Noxubee County man dies during morning wreck